Click ‘Edit’ for the username of your profile or one of your author profiles. Under ‘Contact Info’, add the personal Facebook profile URL. Click ‘Update User’.
How do I get an author badge on Facebook? When you post something, you will automatically have a author badge. Try that on something that you post and you will see an author badge there.
Another new feature launched by Facebook is the author icon displayed on comments. With this feature, it can be revealed easily if an author is commenting on its own posts. The comment posted by the author will have an author icon displayed above which can make it easy for commenters to distinguish among others.
By implementing the Author Tag on their websites, publishers can make it easy for Facebook readers to start following the author of an article they just read and enjoyed. This is a web development tool that connects the byline in a story preview in the News Feed to the writer’s Page or Profile with Follow.
Tip # 3: Vary the way author tags are used
- The author tag can be introduced first before the quoted material.
- The author tag can be placed in the middle of the quoted material.
- The author tag can be placed at the end of the quoted material.
As an author, this is where you share updates about your book, reading events, promotions, and anything else you want to share directly related to your life as an author. Think of a Facebook Page as your business: anyone can find and visit your business because it’s public.
Untag Your Page From a Branded Content Post
- Go to Page Insights or Business Manager.
- Click the Branded Content tab. …
- Find the branded content post that you want to remove.
- Click on the post to see the post details.
- In the flyout, click on the three dots within the post view to see the list of options.
- Click Remove Tag.
Who is the creator of Facebook?
Mark Zuckerberg co-founded the social-networking website Facebook out of his college dorm room at Harvard University. Zuckerberg left college after his sophomore year to concentrate on the site, the user base of which has grown to more than two billion people, making Zuckerberg a billionaire many times over.