How do I change my Facebook back to English?
How to change language on Facebook app?
- Tap the menu icon on the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > Language.
- Pick a language from the list; the language will change automatically.
- Follow the same steps to change the language back.
How do I change the language on Facebook from Arabic to English?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
Why is my Facebook coming up in Arabic?
Just go to your account settings. Select the arrow (Account) on the right side of the Facebook menu bar. Select Settings & Privacy. … Select the Show Facebook in this language drop-down menu, and choose a different language.
Why is my Facebook suddenly in another language?
Scroll down and click “Settings & Privacy.” This will open a sub-menu. Select “App Language.” 4. Your Facebook app language will be set to match your phone language (which you can change in your phone’s settings), but you can also manually select your language from the list on this page.
Where is settings in Facebook?
Where can I find my Facebook settings?
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
How can I lock my Facebook profile in 2021?
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android and iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.