How do I reset my Twitter interests?
From the Your Twitter data screen, tap Interests and ads data. Tap Interests from Twitter. Deselect any Interests you’d like to opt out of.
How do I control what I see on Twitter?
How to control your Twitter experience
- Unfollow. Unfollowing is the simplest action you can take to stop seeing someone’s Tweets on your Home timeline. …
- Filter Notifications. …
- Show less often. …
- Mute. …
What is explore setting in Twitter?
Explore catches you up on a range of subjects, curated just for you. This is where Twitter shows you what’s happening, right now.
How do I turn off all interests on Twitter?
The gist for the code is here: To run this, and uncheck all your twitter interests: Open the twitter interests page: https://twitter.com/settings/your_twitter_data/twitter_interests (you must be logged into twitter for this to display your interests)
How do I get rid of follow suggestions on Twitter?
You can turn this off by following the below steps:
- Go to the “Who to follow” section and tap on three vertical dots on its top right corner.
- Now, at the bottom you’ll see “See less often”, tap on that.
- That’s it! Twitter will now show less of these recommendations to you.
How do I change my content on Twitter?
On Twitter Web or Desktop App
- Open your browser and head to Twitter.com. Log in with your account if not already.
- In the sidebar menu, click on More.
- Then, select Settings and privacy > Privacy and safety.
- Now, click on Content you see.
- On this page, check the box for Display Media That May Contain Sensitive Content.
Can you organize Twitter feeds?
Twitter Lists allow you to customize, organize and prioritize the Tweets you see in your timeline. You can choose to join Lists created by others on Twitter, or from your own account you can choose to create Lists of other accounts by group, topic or interest.
Why is my Twitter explore page not working?
If you’re having trouble with mobile.twitter.com, please try the following steps: Try clearing your cache and cookies for your device’s mobile browser. You can clear cache and cookies from the settings menu for your mobile browser. Turn your phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.
Why is twitter over capacity?
It actually means that there are too many requests being made at the time and the Twitter servers are overloaded beyond what they can handle. This overload means that some users have to wait. Until Twitter’s servers are able to handle it, waiting for a few moments remains to be the solution.