How can I get my Facebook verification code without my phone?
How do I get Facebook recovery login codes to use when I don’t have my phone?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login.
- Tap Use two-factor authentication.
- Enter your password and tap Continue.
- Tap Recovery Codes, then tap Show Codes.
How do I bypass authentication code on Facebook?
How do I Bypass Facebook Two step Verification?
- At first, you are supposed to click on the Forgot Password option.
- After that, you are required to enter your email address and then your phone number in order to find your account.
- Now, you can request a code to get it on your registered email ID.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
What do I do if I haven’t received my SMS verification code?
The verification message may have been blocked by your phone. Check your SMS blocklist settings. Go to Messaging > Blocked, touch the three-dot menu, and see if the message is in the blocked message list.
How can I recover my Facebook account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I bypass two-factor authentication on Iphone?
Answer: A: You can’t bypass 2FA. If you use security questions with your Apple ID, or if you don’t have access to a trusted device or phone number, go to iforgot.apple.com. Then you can unlock your account with your existing password or reset your password.
How can I contact Facebook?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- email@example.com – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
What is Facebook code generator?
Facebook Code Generator is a built-in feature in the Android Facebook app. Code Generator automatically generates a unique security code in every 30 seconds. The generated code is unique to the Facebook ID that is used to sign-in to the account using the app.
Why am I not getting my 6 digit code from Facebook?
Not getting the Facebook 6 digit code could either be caused by a bad network or the wrong phone number. This means that the number on your mobile device isn’t connected to the Facebook account you want to log into.
Why Facebook doesn’t send me a confirmation code?
Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you’re sending a text message (SMS) to the right number. Remove any signatures at the end of your text messages (SMS) which can interfere with Facebook getting those messages. Try sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK). Wait 24 hours in case there’s a delivery delay.
How can I get verification code without phone?
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.