How do I add an agent to my Facebook manager?
To add partners or agencies to your business:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Below Users, click Partners.
- Click + Add.
- Select Give a partner access to your assets.
- Enter the Partner Business ID you want to add and click Next.
- On this screen, you can add partners to multiple assets. …
- Click Save Changes.
How do I add someone to business manager?
Add a person to an account in Business Manager
- Open Business Manager Settings.
- In the People tab on the left, below the People column, click Add.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add. You can add multiple people.
- You can assign each person a role. To add them without assigning a role, click Skip.
How do I add clients to business manager on Facebook?
How to Assign Your Client’s Assets To People
- If you’re not already there, go to business.facebook.com.
- Click your business manager and go to business manager settings.
- From the ‘People and Assets’ tab click ‘Ad Accounts’ (or whatever asset you’re sharing)
- Click the ‘Add People’ button on the far right.
How do I assign an agent to my Facebook page?
How-To: Assign agency access to your Facebook fan page
- Step 1: Navigate to your Fan Page on Facebook. Then click “Settings” from the top right menu.
- Step 2: View Page Roles Page. …
- Step 3: Check your Notifications. …
- Step 4: Respond to Request. …
- Step 5: Approve Agency Access. …
- Step 6: Click the Final “Approve Request” button.
Is Facebook business suite the same as business manager?
Although every business page still has access to Facebook Business Manager, the Business Suite offers the same features as Business Manager alongside other capabilities that help business owners optimize their social media activities across both Facebook and Instagram.