Export a list of all your events by clicking “Events” in your Facebook home page menu and clicking the “Export Events” link at the bottom of the Events page.
Can you export events from Facebook?
On your Facebook homepage, go to the ‘Events’ Section from the left slab. Choose the ‘upcoming event page’. Choose if your are ‘interested’ in the event or ‘going to’. Near the share option, click the three dots and choose ‘Export Event’.
How do I download a CSV file from Facebook?
Note: the export is in HTML format so you have to so some fancy copy, pasting and replacing to get a CSV file.
- Log into your Facebook Profile page (not your Company page)
- Go to Settings.
- Click to Your Facebook Information tab.
- Click on Download Your Information.
How do I export data from Facebook to Excel?
To export data as a CSV or Excel file, click Reports and then select Export Table Data, choose the type of file you want and then click Export.
How do I import Facebook events into Google Calendar?
Click on Events on your Facebook page. In the sidebar menu on the left, click “See All” beside “Your Upcoming Events” On the top right hand corner of the page will be a button marked “Add to Calendar.” Right-click the button and choose “Copy link address” (I’m using Chrome browser). Go to your Google Calendar page.
Can you export all of your Facebook posts?
Facebook allows you to select your date range for the export or select the option to export all of your data at once.
How do I export all my Facebook page posts?
How to Export Your Facebook Notes and Posts
- Log in to the Facebook website, click the Account button in the top-right corner of the screen, and select Settings & Privacy.
- Click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information, and next to “Transfer a copy of your information,” click View.
How can I download Facebook leads to 2022?
To access your leads:
- Navigate to your Facebook page and click the Publishing Tools button at the top bar.
- On the left-hand side you will see the Lead Ads Forms section. From here, click on the Forms Library option.
- Under the Leads column, click Download. Your leads will be downloaded to a CSV file.
How do I export a group list from Facebook?
Click the check boxes next to the informative details you wish to export for each group member. This could include name, email address, profile photo, profile url and other details. Click the “Create CSV File” button. Type a name for the new CSV file when prompted by the application.
How do I export a calendar from Facebook?
How do I export my friends’ birthdays or upcoming events?
- Select Events from the left side of your home page.
- Scroll down until the end of the text on the right-most box. …
- Choose to either export your friends’ birthdays or upcoming events.
- It will now ask you which application to export to.
How do I sync Facebook events to my iPhone calendar?
How to sync Facebook events to your iPhone
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the menu button (three horizontal lines) from the bottom tab options.
- Choose Events.
- Tap on an event to open it.
- Tap on the More menu button (three dots)
- Choose Export to Calendar.
- Tap OK at pop-up message to add to your Calendar.
How do I add Facebook events to my Samsung calendar?
Sync the calendar, on Android
- Open the Google Calendar app.
- Tap on Menu and then Settings.
- Scroll to find the calendar Events on Facebook and tap on it. If is not shown yet, come back to the calendar, tap on the three-dots icon and choose Refresh.
- Enable Sync.