Step 1: Go to your nonprofit’s Facebook Page (must be Page Admin). Step 2: Select + Add a button from your Page header, or if you already have a CTA button hover over it and click Edit. Step 3: Select Donate through Facebook* to let people donate directly through Facebook (you’ll need to sign up for Facebook Payments).
You must have the “Nonprofit Organization” tag in this section, or else the Donate button option will not appear later. Facebook uses this info to narrow down the selection of buttons you will be presented with later.
To add a donate button:
- Go to your organization’s Page.
- Click Add a button. If you’ve already added a button, hover over the button and select Edit Button to change the text.
- Select Shop with you or make a donation then click Donate.
- Select Next and then Donate Through Facebook.
- Click Finish.
Here Are the 7 Steps to Create a Donation Website:
- Create a donation page.
- Create a donation form to collect your donor’s information.
- Setup automated tax receipts and thank-you messages.
- Make your donation page shareable.
- Add a donation button to your website.
- Drive traffic to your donation page during giving seasons.
How do I register my charity on Facebook?
Once you’re logged in to your personal account on Facebook, go to Pages to create your new page. You will be given a few options, including ‘Company, Organization or Institution’ and ‘Cause or community’. Select ‘Company, Organization or Institution’ and choose ‘Charity’ from the scroll down menu.
We are removing the ability for Pages to use “Donate” call-to-action buttons that link to external websites. … Once accepted, you will have the option to add the Donate Through Facebook call-to-action button to your Page. You can learn more about eligibility for Facebook’s on-platform donation tools.
How do I create a donation form?
Here are the 7 Steps to Set up a Donation Page:
- Sign up with Donorbox.
- Enter Basic Details About Your Campaign.
- Setting Up Donation Details.
- Set Up Your Email Receipt to Donors.
- Add Additional Details About Your Campaign.
- Add Relevant Custom Fields.
- Customize the Design of Your Donation Form.