According to Samsung, the Facebook video app for TV is now available on Samsung Smart TVs, including its 2017 QLED TV lineup and all of its 2015, 2016, 2017 Smart TV models. Samsung is the only TV manufacturer that’s supporting the Facebook app at launch, the company also notes.
How do I get Facebook on my Samsung Smart TV?
How do I set up the Facebook Watch TV app?
- Go to the app store for your television platform and download the Facebook Watch TV app.
- Open your Watch app. …
- You’ll see a screen with an eight digit code. …
- On your computer or mobile device, go to www.facebook.com/device and put in the eight digit code.
- Click Continue.
Does Samsung Smart TV support Facebook?
Facebook’s new dedicated video app for TVs — which the company announced a few weeks ago — has officially launched on Samsung smart TVs today, as noted by VentureBeat. The app is available on any Samsung smart TV from 2015, 2016, or 2017, and can be accessed by downloading it through the Samsung Smart Hub.
Why can’t I get Facebook on my smart TV?
If your smart TV supports the Facebook app, go to its home screen. Check where you have downloaded apps before. If you have never done this before, you can usually do this by going into the “App” section of your TV.
Can I see Facebook on my smart TV?
You can stream Facebook videos from your Feed or the Facebook Watch tab to a TV using the Facebook App for iPhone or Android. You can also watch shows and videos from creators on your smart TV with the Facebook Watch TV app. … Keep in mind, not all smart TVs support streaming videos from a mobile device.
How do I download the Facebook app on my TV?
How to Download Facebook Watch App on Android TV and Amazon Fire TV Stick Devices
- Go to the Android TV Home Screen.
- Scroll to and open the Google Play Store.
- From the search button inside the Store, search Facebook Watch.
- Once downloaded, access the Watch app from the Android TV Home Screen.
What apps can you add to Samsung Smart TV?
You can download your favorite video streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, or Vudu. You also have access to music streaming apps like Spotify and Pandora. And just so you know, access to new apps will be occasionally added to your smart TV through software updates.
How do I watch Facebook on TV?
A New Way to Watch Videos From Facebook on Your TV
- Find a video you want to watch on your phone or desktop and press the TV symbol in the top right corner.
- Select the device you want the video to stream to.
- Enjoy the video right from your TV.
How do I log into Facebook on my smart TV?
To enter your Facebook for Devices code to log in to your smart TV, camera, printer, and other devices, visit the Facebook for Devices Page. Implement Facebook Login for Devices to allow people to log into your app or service with their Facebook account.