Can you change your facebook Group URL?
In order to customize that, you need to go to your groups’ Settings and then scroll to Customize Group. The first option you will see is Web address also known as your Facebook Group vanity URL.
How do I create a custom Facebook URL?
To claim your Facebook Page’s username and vanity URL, you need to set up a custom username by following these steps.
- Step 1: Go to your Facebook Page’s “About” tab. …
- Step 2: Create your Facebook Page @username. …
- Step 3: Check availability. …
- Step 4: Create your Facebook Page username & vanity URL.
How can I create a URL?
How to Make a Free URL
- Create a free website on Webs.com. You will create a “site address” during registration that will become your free URL. …
- Use Google Sites to create your free URL. …
- Register for a free website with Bravenet.
How do I get a URL for my Facebook page?
Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots. Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link. The link has been copied to your clipboard.
What is Facebook URL example?
For example, a personal URL on Facebook may be http://www.facebook.com/username. The username might be a made up name, such as “pinkbunny77” or your actual name, such as “john. johnson.”
How do I find URL?
Get a page URL
- On your computer, go to google.com.
- Search for the page.
- In search results, click the title of the page.
- At the top of your browser, click the address bar to select the entire URL.
- Right-click the selected URL. Copy.